THE JOURNEY STARTS HERE.
Whether you're a parent helping your son or daughter to get started on their journey in football, or a young player ready to take the next step on your football adventure, we're sure we've got the right opportunities in Oxfordshire to help you achieve your dreams.
If you're looking to get involved in Mini-Soccer, either as a coach or parent, here's a few things you should know...
• Mini-Soccer is for teams from U7s to U11s
• Run by dedicated volunteers, Mini-Soccer is played within organised leagues
• Fixtures are generally played on a weekly basis on Saturday mornings
• The game is structured to help youngster develop by allowing them more touches of the ball
• The pitch sizes differ according to the age groups of the players
• Regular festivals are held throughout the season to aid the player development
Either work your way up or jump straight in to one of our two dedicated Youth Football Leagues in Oxfordshire.
Both the Oxfordshire Youth Football League and the Witney & District Youth Football League provide regular, fun and structured football for U7-U16 teams.
If you're interested in joining an existing team or finding out how you can enter a new team into one of the leagues, get in touch with us and we'll support you through the process.
If you are looking for opportunities at U17-U21, check out our dedicated page here
We also have a dedicated girls league (Oxfordshire Girls Football League) in the county that delivers football from U7s upwards. You can find details of the league on our dedicated County Leagues page here
Can't find suitable opportunities for you?
Complete the short form here, and we will help find a team near you!
Alternatively, please contact us on Development@OxfordshireFA.com