Need help to understand what is meant by a ‘Duty of Care’ or would like some guidance on how to minimise risks within your club?
Bluefin Sport (The FA's appointed broker) have worked alongside the National Game Insurance Scheme's (NGIS) liability insurer (Sportscover) to produce a comprehensive guide full of useful advice and tips.
The great news is that as part of the NGIS it’s free!
Take a look at the topics included in the guide to risk management for grassroots football:
- What is risk management?
- What is a duty of care?
- Event management
- Event organiser checklist
- First aid
- Hazard identification, assessment and control
- HIV/AIDS and other infectious diseases
- Inspection and tests
- Personal protective equipment
- Proper distribution of alcohol
- Risk assessment
- Safe playing environment
- Spectators with disabilities
- UV exposure
For all this and more, simply download your copy of the free guidance, below.
Download A Guide to Risk Management for Grassroots Football