Find Your Role As A Coach
New Coaching Opportunities at Oxford City FC for the 2019/2020 Season
Oxford City FC is striving to be a destination hub where committed people strive to reach their potential through the strength of the Oxford City FC culture. The club are looking for passionate, proactive voluntary coaches to lead and assist for new teams across the boys, girls’ and disability departments.
What are the teams?
We have exciting opportunities for Head and Assistant Coaches to work with and support the creation of the following teams:
• U7s - Mixed
• U8s - Boys
• U9s – Boys
• U10s – Girls
• Adult Female Disability Team
For information please click here
Role Details: Join the Oxford United Boys Academy Staff
OUFC are looking to appoint a number of new part-time coaches for our Boys Academy Programme. This is an exciting time for the Academy with a number of changes that will see us moving forward as we look to provide a development platform for the best young players in Oxfordshire.
If you are an ambitious and hard-working Level 2 or above coach with a passion for "investing into the lives of young footballers" then get in touch with us to discuss the role or visit www.oufc.co.uk/club/information/ for the full job description and details.
Contact Details: Dan Harris via email@example.com for more information.
Role Details: The Oxford University Women’s Blues and Furies are both looking for a new coach for the upcoming 2018/19 season.
The ideal candidates will have:
• FA Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football
• Coaching experience, preferably at an open-age level
• Passion and enthusiasm for the game
• Good tactical knowledge and ability to implement improvements based on match performance
• A way of getting to away matches (can be as far as Nottingham)
• Availability for two training sessions and one match a week during term time:
o Training times are negotiable
o Games are 1.30pm – 4.00pm Wednesday (earlier when playing away)
• Excellent team work skills in order to work with each other
The Blues Team currently play in the BUCS Midlands 1A Division, and have won Varsity four times in a row. We had a strong season last year, with a largely new team, winning the League and reaching the final of the BUCS Cup. The Furies also won their varsity and are in the Midlands 3B Division. Our committee is entirely student-run, and we are all driven to push on next season. We are also offering excellent pay - £25/training session and £45/match.
Contact Details: To apply, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 30th June.
get into coaching
Thinking of becoming a football coach?
We're committed to helping you get there.
Here are just some of the reasons why people get into coaching:
- Help others to be the best they can be whilst, importantly, helping them have fun
- Stay involved in football following injury or retirement
- Play a huge part in helping people develop through the game
- Gain recognised qualifications and experience
- Pass on the benefit of your experience, your skills and knowledge of the game