Oxfordshire FA are committed to supporting clubs, organisations, and groundskeepers to improve grass pitches throughout the county and we are delighted to announce a Grass Pitch Maintenance Virtual Workshop on Thursday 11 November.
The session will be held on Microsoft Teams, from 7pm-8:30pm, and is aimed at supporting those who maintain their grass pitches and/or are looking to get the best out of them.
The workshop will be led by Daniel Bradley, Grounds Management Association (GMA) Regional Pitch Advisor, supported by Andy Earnshaw, Oxfordshire FA Business & Facility Development Manager, and will feature:
- Winter Pitch Maintenance - practices and tips
- FA & Football Foundation Grass Pitch Improvement Investment Programme
- PitchPower guidance and updates – including news on PitchPower 2.0
- Getting the most from the Groundsmanship Hive
- Local case studies, Q&A, ideas and good practice
The event will also be supported by Phil Garrod from TT Supplies who has been supporting a number of local clubs with pitch improvement and will talk about how this is progressing and also what has been learnt so far from delivering within the Grass Pitch Improvement Programme.
This virtual workshop is free and can be accessed upon completion of the sign-up form below.
SIGN UP BY CLICKING HERE