Secure your place in the 2023 Female Football Fives
Female Football Fives aims to give players more match time and provide an opportunity for recreational teams to come together to play games.
Oxfordshire FA are delighted to announce this year’s Female Football Fives competition. The 5-a-side league is a great opportunity for players to get more match time, or for social and recreational teams to come together to play games.
The Football Fives will take place from Tuesday 20th June and will run for nine weeks.
Details of the competition can be found below:
- Starts: Tuesday 20th June and every subsequent Tuesday for 9 weeks
- League duration: 9 weeks (approx. TBC upon final team numbers)
- Age group: 16+ years - Please note that if players Under 18 are registered, the team manager will require an in date DBS check
- Kick off times: 19:10 or 20:10 (Times confirmed once fixture list is finalised)
- Game duration: 40mins (2 x 20 minute halves)
- Team registration fee: £20.00
- Registration deadline: Tuesday 30th May 2023
- Weekly cost per team: £20.00 per team, per week
- Venue: The Oxford Academy, Sandy Lane West, Oxford, OX4 6JZ
For any questions on how to register please contact James Shiplee on 07956 415587 or Development@OxfordshireFA.com