Oxfordshire FA is looking to appoint a full time Football Development Officer with lead responsibilities for Disability football.
Football Development Officer – circa £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
This position will report directly to the Football Development Manager and will be responsible for leading the delivery of disability participation and supporting the general delivery of football across the county in line with the FA National Game Strategy.
The role encompasses the following areas:
- To take specific responsibility for disability work with grassroots football in increasing understanding and awareness of key issues and barriers to meet potential for growth and CFA targets.
- Analyse and use national and local data & insight to design and deliver customer focused services
- Design and deliver a disability programme of services to Clubs, Leagues, organisations and groups
- Recruit, retain and develop Club and League volunteers
- Support the coach education and referee programmes with local insight from key stakeholders
- Lead and support the review and delivery of disability competitions and league structures with providers to ensure they meet the needs of all participants
- Contribute to raising the profile and the perception of the CFA in leading and developing grass roots football.
- Plan and coordinate programmes/projects to deliver the targets to retain and grow disabled participation for male, women and girls and BAME players
- Identify, manage and develop relationships with key partners to meet the objectives and targets of the County FA.
- Develop relationships with local schools and universities to support the delivery of football and increase participation
- Support the promotion of RESPECT
- To assist and maintain safeguarding standards and policies in line with the Safeguarding and Welfare areas of our work
- You may support on other areas of football delivery from time to time
You must be able to work under pressure, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines. In addition you must have excellent interpersonal skills. You will also need a full and current driving licence and be available to work some evenings and weekends.
To apply, please send a covering letter and C.V. explaining why you would be the best candidate for the role to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 12:00 noon on Friday 23 August 2019.
Interviews to be held on Thursday 19 September 2019.
Oxfordshire FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Oxfordshire Football Association Football Development Officer Role Profile