Business Football League Launches
In a new competition, businesses across Oxfordshire are being given the opportunity to prove they’ve got the best football team in the City!
The launch of the Business League will see teams given around 6 fixtures to be played between April and September. The 11-a-side league is being played with a flexible format, with games to be played when suits the two teams.
Businesses can enter more than one team, so if departments want to take to the field to play each other they can do!
Key Points of the new league:
- Flexible games – Play when you want
- Unlimited Squad Size
- Rolling Subs – Sub players on and off as much as you like (Or need!)
- Both teams split the cost of facility hire and referees fees
- Discounted rates at 2 pitch locations in Oxford for Business League fixtures
Why You Should Enter:
- Better health and fitness for your staff which can help increase morale and productivity
- Regular exercise can help reduce stress and improve concentration
- Team activity can help improve communication and interpersonal relationships among employees
- Build a send of team spirit
- Matches will cost between £4 and £7 per player – less that most exercise and gym classes – and much more fun!!
What you have to do:
- Pay the ref
- Book your pitch
How to sign up
- Register you team by emailing Development@OxfordshireFA.com before 14th March
- Each team you register will receive a set of bibs and 2 footballs – perfect for training before your fixtures!
- Registration costs £40 per team – but we're offering an early signup discount of £20 if you register before 28th February! This covers your insurance and affiliation of your team.
For more information on the league, or to sign up your team, please email Development@OxfordshireFA.com or call 01993 894405.