11v11 football in Middlesex

Team Growth Fund 2018

Now Open

Oxfordshire FA’s Team Growth Fund is now open for clubs who are looking to start new teams.

Last season we received 6 successful applications and supported the generation of 10 new teams, from mini-soccer to adult football with over £6000 invested. 

The Team Growth Fund is designed to increase participation and support the costs associated with starting a new team. This is for any new team, from mini soccer, youth, adult or even Over 50s!

All Oxfordshire FA affiliated clubs are eligible to apply for funding to help create new teams, however all clubs are expected to be Charter Standard. We do accept applications from non-Charter Standard Clubs however they must commit to becoming Charter Standard by January 2019.

Applications are being accepted for new male, female & disability teams within the following age groups;

Mini Soccer (U7 – U10) 
Apply for up to £200

Youth (U11 – U16)
Apply for up to £400

Transition and Adult (U17+)
Apply for up to £600

Funding can only be used for player recruitment and long term sustainability. The funding can go towards coaching courses and workshops, essential training equipment, facility hire, affiliation & league costs, marketing and promotion, hire of FA qualified coaches etc. A breakdown of expenditure must be listed on the application form and Oxfordshire FA can provide limits on the amount of funding provided for certain items.  

If your application is successful you will be awarded your funding on the following basis:

Charter Standard Clubs
You will be awarded 60% at the start of your project once your new team is affiliated for the 2018-19 season. The remaining 40% will be paid once:
- You have fulfilled all fixtures up to October 31st 2018.
- All evidence of expenditure has been received.

Non- Charter Standard Clubs
You will be awarded 40% at the start of your project once your new team is affiliated for the 2018-19 season. The remaining 60% will be paid once:
- You have fulfilled all fixtures up to October 31st 2018.
- You have achieved your Charter Standard Status (by January 2019).
- All evidence of expenditure has been received. 

Please note, if you are applying for more than one team we will require separate applications per team.

The application window is now open and the Deadline to Apply is Wednesday 30th May 2018.  All applications will be considered and clubs will be informed week commencing 4th June with a decision. If successful, funding will be issued at the end of June (providing your team has been affiliated. 

Application forms can be found here

For further information please contact, Football Development Manager, Michael Thurlow via the details below.

Get In Touch

By Phone: 01993 894405
(9am - 5pm Monday - Friday)

By Email: Development@OxfordshireFA.com