Founded on 26th January 1884, The Oxfordshire Football Association has been part of the local community for over 133 years.
The original members of the association were:
Ark House School (Banbury)
Friar Park (Henley)
Oxford County School (Thame)
On 9th September 1999 at an extra-ordinary meeting of the Association, a proposal was carried that from 29th September 1999 the Oxfordshire Football Association be dissolved and be reformed as the Oxfordshire Football Association Limited. This created a Limited Company by guarantee.