Oxfordshire's Football Awards are back!
The Grassroots Football Awards is our opportunity to celebrate the people who make local football great for everyone.
They’re for the people who make a positive difference. They’re our way to recognise the fantastic people who put their heart and soul into football across Oxfordshire.
This season, our volunteers have worked hard to show the true power of football in connecting people, in building communities and enabling more players to enjoy playing our beautiful game.
Let’s show them how much we appreciate their effort, commitment, and impact.
- Club of the Year
- League of the Year
- Match Official of the Year
- Young Volunteer of the Year
- Grounds Team of the Year
- New Volunteer of the Year
- Positive Football Environment Award
- Coach of the Year – Female Pathway
- Coach of the Year – Male Pathway
- Coach of the Year – Disability Pathway
- The Lioness Award
These awards form part of the National Grassroots Football Awards. All winners from the above categories will be put forward for national recognition. To nominate for one of these awards, please click the button below.
NOMINATE IN THE NATIONAL CATEGORIES
- Volunteer of the Year
- Recreational Football Project of the Year (Wildcats, Just Play, etc.). This can be any Recreational Football project and does not need to be linked to FA initiatives.
- Outstanding Contribution to Grassroots Football
These are local Oxfordshire awards and winners will be chosen locally only. To nominate for one of these awards, please click the button below.
NOMINATE IN THE LOCAL CATEGORIES
Nominations open until Wednesday 19th April 2023.