Whole Game System will let you...
• Affiliate to the Oxfordshire FA online
• Manage finance online including payments
• Process discipline online
• Submit Charter Standard applications online
• Apply for league sanctions online
• Manage player registrations online
• Have 24/7 access to your club records
The Whole Game System will be managed online, so grassroots volunteers will need an up-to-date email address that they can use to access the system.
What is the Whole Game System?
The system provides a complete and comprehensive online package available to clubs, leagues, referees and players 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Accessed via https://wholegame.thefa.com, the Whole Game System integrates the existing online and paper-based processes that currently exist in grassroots football, including player registration, league and club affiliations, league sanctioning, discipline and referee registrations. The Whole Game System also provides a complete financial management package for clubs including the facility to make affiliation payments, pay competition entry fees and pay fines or other charges.
The purpose of the Whole Game System is to provide grassroots volunteers and the wider Football workforce a streamlined and accessible administration experience.
Benefits to Clubs
• Clubs will be able to affiliate for each new season online, including pay affiliation fees to Oxfordshire FA
• Clubs will be able to amend and edit important Club information throughout the season
• Clubs will be able to process discipline through the system, including paying fees electronically
• Clubs will be able to apply for, manage and administer all Charter Standard processes online (future development)
• Clubs will be able to share information with their League and Oxfordshire FA
Benefits to Leagues
• Leagues will be able to apply for sanction for each new season online, including paying fees to Oxfordshire FA
• Leagues will be able to amend and edit important league information throughout the season
• Leagues will be able to monitor discipline through the system
• Leagues will be able to apply for, manage and administer all Charter Standard processes online(future development)
• Leagues will have access to all relevant information relating to their clubs
What happens now?
• Make sure that you have your access details in place (FAN and password; as used when accessing Members’ Services)
• Club Secretaries will be able to access their information now through the portal
Any questions with regards to the Whole Game System can be directed to the Office Manager, either via Sam.Charles@OxfordshireFA.com or by calling 01993 894400.
You can log into the Whole Game System via the following link https://wholegame.thefa.com