Whether you're a parent helping your son to get started on his journey in football, or a young player ready to take the next step on your football adventure, we're sure we've got the right opportunities in Oxfordshire to help you achieve your dreams.
If you're looking to get involved in Mini-Soccer, either as a coach or parent, here's a few things you should know...
- Mini-Soccer is for teams from U7s to U11s
- Run by dedicated volunteers, Mini-Soccer is played within organised leagues
- Fixtures are generally played on a weekly basis on Saturday mornings
- The game is structured to help youngster develop by allowing them more touches of the ball
- The pitch sizes differ according to the age groups of the players
- Regular festivals are held throughout the season to aid the boys' development
The FA Lidl Skills is a unique football coaching programme that gives 5-11s of all abilities the opportunity to get active, learn new football skills and enjoy the game.
It provides after-school football coaching, holiday football coaching and also works within primary schools providing specialist football coaching.
Find out more about The FA Lidl Skills and how you can get involved.
Either work your way up or jump straight in to one of our two dedicated Youth Male Football Leagues in Oxfordshire.
Both The Oxford Mail Youth League and the Witney & District Youth Football League provide regular, fun and structured football for U7-U16 teams.
If you're interested in joining an existing team or finding out how you can enter a new team into one of the leagues, get in touch with us and we'll support you through the process.