Oxfordshire FA is excited to announce that applications are now being invited from coaches wishing to enrol on our next FA Level 3 (UEFA B) in Coaching Football course.
The FA Level 3 (UEFA B) course is set to commence at The Oxford Academy on Saturday 14 September 2019 and will then run on a series of dates throughout the 2019/20 season (full list available at link below).
This internationally recognised qualification develops the core principles of the England DNA that relate to – How We Coach, How We Play, How We Support and The Future Player.
It will help refine coaches’ own beliefs, values and coaching/playing philosophy while supporting coaches develop players, units and teams.
Tutors will ask participants to look at the players they work with and explore how they can help develop them through designing practices that meet players’ technical and tactical, physical, psychological and social needs. The course will also help coaches understand the demands of the game and how to meet the needs of players as they build a deeper understanding of their various roles and responsibilities within the team.
It will help coaches to reflect on, realise the impact of, and justify the decisions they make, whilst encouraging a long-term view of player development that links to player performance.
Active coaches working in the 11v11, 9v9 or 7v7 game within competition structures.
Please note where demand is high course acceptance will be based on the following priorities:
- Working in the adult/youth 11v11 game with an FA Youth Award
- Working in the adult/youth 11v11 game with an FA Youth Award Module 3
- Working in the adult/youth 11v11 game
- Working in the youth 9v9 game with an FA Youth Award
- Working in the youth 9v9 game with an FA Youth Award Module 3
- Working in the youth 9v9 game
- Working in the youth 7v7 game with an FA Youth Award
- Working in the youth 7v7 game with an FA Youth Award Module 3
- Working in the youth 7v7 game
For more information and to register your interest please click here
Registration deadline is Friday 12 July 2019.